QZ USB 3.1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter easily adds Gigabit Ethernet network to your laptop, desktop through a USB port.
- Easily add Gigabit Ethernet network through a USB port
- Supports full duplex operation (FDX) with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation (HDX) with back-pressure flow control
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds
- Sleek unibody design offers greater mobility at work.
- Supports crossover detection and auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX)
- Supports advanced link down power saving when Ethernet cable is unplugged
- Supports Wake-on-LAN and IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- USB 3.1, Backward compatible with USB 2.0, USB 1.1
- No driver required
- QZ USB 3.1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Welcome Guide